- Grant writing, grant critique, business case workshops and grant writing workshops - with The Read Team
- Writing - for blogs, online profiles and manuals
- Public speaking - My Leadership Journey
- Skills workshops - a networking 'How-To' and social media
- Electronic newsletters - production of e-newsletters and training, using Mail Chimp
- Social Media tuition
- Small group facilitation
I'm an active community member with governance experience ranging from small community groups to government boards.
A former Local Government economic development officer, I've also spent time working with business and manufacturers. Multi-level project management experience coupled with exposure to a number of larger projects throughout Northeast Victoria and the Goulburn Valley, affords a strategic regional overview.
Community-minded, I'm a member of a number of local organisations. A former Councillor for the Rural City of Wangaratta, Rotarian, graduate of the Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Program and the Australian Rural Leadership Program (course 22).
I've always had an interest in community and politics and am a founding member of Voices for Indi, a group established to reengage the public with the political process. V4I is not a political party, instead it's a platform enabling open political dialogue in a community engagement setting.